Paradigm 3 is a RISK-BASED Compliance Management Software that can be applied to one or more of the following management systems:-
- Quality Management systems (ISO 9001:2015)
- Laboratory Management systems (ISO 17025)
- Health and Safety Management systems (AS4801, ISO4501)
- Food Safety Management system (HACCP etc.)
- Environmental Management system (ISO 14001:2015)
- Human Resources Management system
By using Paradigm 3, your organisation can build a risk management methodology to suit your needs; for example:
Design a Business Risk Assessment tool to automatically calculate rating. Define each business process/activity and integrate management solutions though out the software. Paradigm 3 is then used to assign tasks from assessments, record actions taken and monitor progress. Set up alerts when high risks are identified as emails or SMS.
In fact, a risk score can be applied to any type of documented information you build in the system.
- When raising a customer complaint, incorporate a risk score into the complaint form.
- When raising a non-conformance, incorporate a risk score into the non-conformance form.
- When raising an accident or incident, incorporate a risk score into the incident form.
- When raising an environmental issue, incorporate a risk score into the incident form.
Paradigm 3 has the flexibility and capability to be configured to your exact needs
Paradigm 3 is “out-of-the-box” or KIT web-based software that allows Compliance Administrators to construct and build a risk based compliance management system. Build the system from the following SHORT list of generic styles supplied with the software:-
Records Module – Environmental Impact, Asset Register, Personnel Register, Chemical Register, Hazard Register, Hazardous Substance Register, MSDS Register, Personal Protective Equipment List, Test and Tag, Calibration Record, Continual Improvement Record, Customer List, Supplier List
Improvement Module – Hazard Control, Waste Management, Business Audit, Business Risk Assessment, Incident or Accident Register, Safety Risk Assessment, KPI Register, Change Control, Concerns, CAPA, Customer Complaint
Training Module – In–house Training, External Courses, Licences, Qualifications
Paradigm 3’s Style Designer allows administrators to customize the generic styles supplied with the software or you can design new styles to suit your industry.