Document procedures using Microsoft Word or Excel and have the responsible person electronically approve. Once approved automatically send a notification with each version change (Action Items) to those who need to know.
- Use completed action items as evidence that the item have been read
- Assign staff to roles as writers, reviewers and approvers etc.
- Insert roles into the document to automatically update when job title changes.
- Use document control insert fields within the document to automatically update as changes occur – item name changes, approver’s name, version, version date and many more.
- Set review schedules and assign staff to a role for automatic review notifications.
- Set Action Item reminders for a role to perform a task described in the procedure.
- Electronically manage procedure amendments with the ability to collaborate with others.
- Maintain versioning and history in accordance with international document control standards.
- Link (Para-Link®) procedures to associated documentation like eforms, records, registers, plans or folders etc. Links are maintained even when items are renamed or moved.
- Automatically maintain all relevant history for audit traceability.
- Plus many more standard features included in Paradigm 3.
To manage procedures, you can purchase the Document Module.